I'm a stay at home mom to 2 wonderful boys! My son Ethan is 3yrs old, and my son Kaiden is 6 months, born August 19th, 2005. As any other stay at home mom knows, its a tough job!! And taking time to relax and write a blog entry and reflect on the day feels good!!

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Our memorial and my dream last night

We had a memorial yesterday for our forever baby angel. It really meant alot. We bought almost 20 white helium balloons and had close family over and we all wrote on the balloons what we wanted to say to the baby. It was so hard but healing also. Then we all read our balloons aloud and watched them float up to our forever baby. It meant so much!! He was so loved even though he was only with us for a short time. I will post pics up sometime soon.

I had a dream last night. It started out before any of this happened. and we were going for our first u/s. I was so nervous. They got the u/s machine on and told us that our baby had died, there was no heartbeat, BUT there was another baby in there, with a nice strong heartbeat. although i was sad, i was so happy to still have a baby alive and growing inside, then i woke up and realized it was all a dream, and cried.

No comments:

Blog Archive