I'm a stay at home mom to 2 wonderful boys! My son Ethan is 3yrs old, and my son Kaiden is 6 months, born August 19th, 2005. As any other stay at home mom knows, its a tough job!! And taking time to relax and write a blog entry and reflect on the day feels good!!

Friday, May 18, 2007

a vent

eel really bad feeling this way, but its so frustrating trying to remember to give Kaiden his enzyme in EVERY meal and snack, and him fighting me on it. It sucks and is so frustrating!! I wish i didnt have to do it. He eats all the time, I feel every 30 minutes I am getting up, opening the capsule, and sprinkling it onto his food. You would think after 3 months I would be use to it and also never forget. But im not use to it, and i do forget! and i struggle!! If he wants crackers, I need to put his enzyme in something else because i cant put it on a cracker, and am not suppose to put it straight in his mouth because it can cause irritation.
I feel soooooooo bad writing this. Obviously i would do ANYTHING for my kids, but cant help but feel overwhelmed. I hate that Kaiden needs this all the time, I hate that I have to torture him with it!! He use to be fine with it, but now he isnt and will try and eat around it! So i have to feed it to him. which isnt easy. if it was once or twice a day, thats fine, but its all day.
and when he gets sick, his body gets worst, so now I have to up his enzymes when he is sick.
My poor little guy. I feel so bad for feeling this way. I should be happy to do anything possible to make him feel better.
I just needed to get this out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You go ahead and vent Heather. It's good to get it out here. I am sure he will grow out it. Be sure to mention it to his doctor the next visit. Maybe there is a different way to give it to him. I wish. Hang in there sweetie.

Blog Archive