I'm a stay at home mom to 2 wonderful boys! My son Ethan is 3yrs old, and my son Kaiden is 6 months, born August 19th, 2005. As any other stay at home mom knows, its a tough job!! And taking time to relax and write a blog entry and reflect on the day feels good!!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

My life lately

Well its starting to become winter again. And now I'm more into the blogging mood. In the summer I'm just to active.
Life has been a lot of fun!! I posted pics from our summer. Newest is at the top. Kaiden is now 13 1/2 months! His birthday was great!! Tons of ppl showed up. He had fun and is loving all of his toys. He didn't want to touch his cake though!! lol. I made it all special, completely dairy free. Also egg and nut free and it was delicious!! I also decorated it myself, lol. It wasn't great but I think it was pretty good for my first time with no experience. Ethan has learned to rollerblade. Too cute!! He's also in karate. He loves it, and it teaches such great discipline!! He looks so cute in his uniform. His friend Manny is in the class with him. Manny is a great listener!! Ethan is getting better. He likes to watch before he starts trying it, lol.
well I told Neils to go ahead and get clipped so I can stop thinking about it. I want more kids sooooooooooooooooo bad, but I know I shouldn't be pregnant again. We got so lucky with Ethan and even more lucky with kaiden. So in the future we might take in a foster child. I would love to!! Kids can be stressful but I just love it all.
well I might have more to say so I will come back :)

1 comment:

christina said...

bout damn time woman LOL great pics, loved all of them and glad that you decided on something regarding kids.

Blog Archive