I'm a stay at home mom to 2 wonderful boys! My son Ethan is 3yrs old, and my son Kaiden is 6 months, born August 19th, 2005. As any other stay at home mom knows, its a tough job!! And taking time to relax and write a blog entry and reflect on the day feels good!!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Kaiden can now say

Hi, Bye, what's that, yeah, look, Ethan, momma, dadda, kitty, can kinda say doggy, and I'm sure there is more I just cant remember right now.
he's always smiling. I just love it and so does everyone else. He's such a sweet lil guy!! He is still wearing his winter clothes that he wore last winter! He's my tiny lil guy.
Ethan is doing soooooo much better in preschool this year. He hasn't had a bad day yet! YAY!!!

1 comment:

christina said...

see i told you that he was talkin LOL and you can say that he wasn't before all you want but i know that he was so there :P

Blog Archive