I'm a stay at home mom to 2 wonderful boys! My son Ethan is 3yrs old, and my son Kaiden is 6 months, born August 19th, 2005. As any other stay at home mom knows, its a tough job!! And taking time to relax and write a blog entry and reflect on the day feels good!!

Sunday, October 08, 2006

how the appt went

It went good. We talked for an hour, mostly her asking alot of questions. We decided that right now we will give him lactobacillus 3x a day and fish oil 2x a day. Both of those help heal the intestines so it will hopefully help him digest his food better. Then of course we will see Dr. Cox the GI Dr. and will go from here. She also said to not quit breastfeeding, that it sounds like Im doing everything right. She asked what his daily eating routine was, she said that sounded great, so if anyone is wondering, im not quitting breastfeeding, If it gets to where that is what I have to do, I will quit. But right now we are trying everything else first. Like i did with ethan, I plan to breastfeed til he either weans himself, or til he is 2.
well gotta get back to cleaning. I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW MESSY MY HOUSE GETS SO FAST!!! I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!
-Heather

1 comment:

christina said...

or you are told to quit LOL cuz that is what the dentist told you to do LOL. well hopefully all this stuff will work

Blog Archive