I'm a stay at home mom to 2 wonderful boys! My son Ethan is 3yrs old, and my son Kaiden is 6 months, born August 19th, 2005. As any other stay at home mom knows, its a tough job!! And taking time to relax and write a blog entry and reflect on the day feels good!!

Friday, July 20, 2007

Summer Rain

My friend gave me this poem she found

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

In it, it says:
"Thats me in the summer showers, Ill be dancing in the rain"

The night we found out our little guy had passed away we woke up to it pouring outside, really hard in the middle of a very hot summer. it rained almost all the next day too. we talked about how it was mimicing our feelings. The sky was crying for us. Then she posted that poem and we bawled, our baby was saying hi.

No comments:

Blog Archive